Central Yazoo Water Association, Inc. was incorporated in 1972. It is a non-for-profit Association that is owned by the members of the Association and governed by a Board of Directors elected by the members of the Association. The Association provides Quality Drinking Water to over 2800 Customers and covers 275 miles of distribution lines. The System currently has 8 active water wells, 4 elevated water tanks and 2 pressure tanks. We also can provide Back Flow Testing to members and non-members.
Board of Directors
- Patrick “Pat” Peeples – President
- Rodney Davis – Vice President
- Kenneth “Ken” Smith Jr.
- Richard “King” Barnard
- Anthony Clay
- Charlie Milner
- Christy Harris
- Mike Laborde – Water Operator, Manager
- Polly Carter – Office Manager/Secretary/Treasure
- Sara Weaver– Administrative Assistant/Cashier
- Willie Young – Field Technician
- Blake Bright – Field Technician