Central Yazoo Water Association, Inc. was incorporated in 1972. It is a non-for-profit Association that is owned by the members of the Association and governed by a Board of Directors elected by the members of the Association. The Association provides Quality Drinking Water to over 2800 Customers. The System currently has 8 active water wells, 4 elevated water tanks and 2 pressure tanks. We also can provide Back Flow Testing to members and non-members.
Board of Directors
- Patrick “Pat” Peeples – President
- Rodney Davis – Vice President
- Kenneth “Ken” Smith Jr.
- Richard “King” Barnard
- Anthony Clay
- Charlie Milner
- Christy Harris
- Mike Laborde – Water Operator, Manager
- Polly Carter – Office Manager/Secretary/Treasure
- Sara Weaver– Administrative Assistant/Cashier
- Lester Twiner – Assistant Water Operator
- Colton Coody – Field Technician
- Willie Young – Field Technician
- Blake Bright – Field Technician